Memory Switch Setting Utility for Windows (MSWUTL)
for TM-T81II (China Model)
Issue Date : June.19, 2012
This utility has following features.
- Can execute communication test.
- Can set memory switches. (Customize value etc)
2. Contents of this release version
Install package is Installer_MSWUTL_T81IIchina.exe.
The below files are mainly included in installed program files.
- Program (MSWUTL_TMT81II_china.exe)
- User's Manual
- Definition file
- Release note
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 English Edition
Windows XP Professional SP3 or later English Edition (32bit)
Windows Vista Business/Ultimate/Home Premium/Home Basic/Enterprise SP1 English Edition (32bit)
300 MB or more of free space
* But, XON/XOFF handshaking is not supported. Please change handshaking of TM Printer to DTR/DSR handshaking when you use this utility.
* Specify Serial I/F when you use Bluetooth I/F. But, If you execute function of Firmware update, Backup and Restore, please specify the most faster baud-rate of the products.
* You can use only one USB device at a time.
* Specify the IP Address which is set to the TM Printer.
* Specify Ethernet I/F when you use 802.11b Wireless LAN I/F.
Outline of function
Test the communication condition between PC and printer.
|Printer Status||Memory Switch||Indicate or change for Memory switch settings|
/ User NVG
|Indicate or change for communication
condition of memory switch
Indicate capacity for User NVG
|Customize Value||Indicate or change for customize value|
Please refer to the user's manual included in this utility about the settable value of above each function.
|Release Version (Issue Date)||History|
|Ver.2.00 (June 19, 2012)||New Release
Def file version is 1.00.